Thursday 19 July 2007

Universiade 2007

The world university games are coming to Thailand in a few weeks. I have posted a few pictures of the preparations on the main page: www.sportsnarrative.com

It should be interesting for a few reasons. The chance to see some top level amateur sports being played is the main attraction. Also, seeing if the games can be pulled off without any major problems. I'm a bit skeptical about the preparations and the logistics of the whole 10 day event. I truly hope they do put on a good show and that it is a success, but from what I see around the campus and what I've witnessed here in the past 5 years, I have my doubts.

Oh, the fact there will be hundreds of fit, university aged women gathering here from around the world is something to look forward to as well!

No comments: